Hair, simple skin appendages, have always had great importance in the history of man with profound symbolic meanings through eras and cultures; in today’s society, hair plays a fundamental role in self-image and is of considerable importance sexual attraction. Today like yesterday, hair loss is often experienced as a punishment or a sentence.
Why does hair age?
The hair grows old when they carry with them the signs of our daily life: the stress at work, the ongoing damage caused by dyes, and excessive use of plates make them look more weak and thin.
Last but not least, the diet: rejuvenating the hair also means eating well and healthy, they remember to include in their daily diet a lot of fruit and vegetables and foods with a high keratin content (broccoli, spinach, etc.) and of iron, the main element that reinforces the most of the skin follicles.
How to Hair rejuvenation
3 advanced Hair Rejuvenation Treatments to stimulate and re-activate the pathways in the hair follicle.
- Dermal Rolling Treatment: Derma rollers are small rollers with a cylinder covered in microneedles, usually varying between 0.5-3mm in length. This micro-wounding produces collagen, the primary building material in fibrous connective tissues that makes up our skin. From this, you can expect thicker, healthier hair, reduced body, and facial scarring, reduced/prevented stretch marks, improved skin tone, and texture. We recommend the ASI 0.75mm Dermal Roller to use on the scalp or body.
- Dermal Pen Hair Rejuvenation activates the body’s natural wound healing response. This response can be utilized to reverse Androgenetic Alopecia (a common form of hair loss/hair recessing or thinning). The Needling action re-activates the pathways in the hair follicle, activates a release of growth factors, and stimulates the Stem Cells. The combination of these three actions helps to strengthen the hair follicle to support thicker, terminal Hair.
- Platelet Rich-Plasma Hair Rejuvenation is blood plasma treatment containing a high concentration of platelets (also known as thrombocytes). It is a potent concentrate of growth factors capable of stimulating tissue regeneration. PRP involves centrifuging the blood taken from the same patient within a process that ends with the production of a part of Plasma with a high concentration of platelets. This Plasma has enormous potential in terms of growth factors, so much so that nothing that is currently marketed can give the same guarantees of effectiveness. PRP treatment for Hair is strongly recommended for all those who have problems with thinning, androgenetic alopecia, hair weakening, thin Hair, early hair loss. With PRP, non-surgical enhancement is guaranteed with an extraordinary aesthetic result.
iRestore Laser Hair Growth System
Restore Laser Cap FDA-Cleared Hair Loss Treatments: Hair Regrowth for Men and Women with Thinning Hair – Helmet Laser Comb Hair Growth Products
- iRestore Laser Hair Growth System (also known as iRestore Essential, ID-500) is an FDA-cleared hair loss treatment and medical device for treating alopecia, receding hairline, balding & thinning hair to stimulate hair regrowth for men and women (note: this is NOT the iRestore Professional model)
- 6-Month 100% Money Back Guarantee – Users can expect to see visible hair improvement in as little as 3 to 6 months (results may vary). If you don’t see results with our laser hair loss products in 6 months, send it back for a FULL REFUND (NOTE: you MUST contact the seller Freedom Laser Therapy directly for the return as Amazon’s system only allows up to 30 days)
- iRestore has been clinically studied by doctors and been proven to promote hair regrowth for men and women in a recent 2017 research study. In this clinical study, an astonishing 100% of active male and female users saw visible hair growth with an average increase of 43.23% in hair count (Scroll down to the “RELATED VIDEO SHORTS” section below to learn more)
- Whether you’re a man or woman, you can grow thicker, fuller, and healthier hair fast with iRestore’s clinical-strength laser hair restoration technology. You can use it on its own or combine it with other hair loss treatments; physicians believe low-level laser therapy (LLLT) can be used to enhance the results of other hair loss treatments (such as biotin supplements, hair growth shampoo, conditioner, foam, Rogaine, minoxidil, Propecia, finasteride, and other hair growth products)